Tuesday, July 31, 2007

friday was....
okay.had beatty superstar.
wen max was walking towards us, our faces was like.
omg!
den had co.and went home.
lol.
sat.went out with mummy to vivo for shopping.
bought lots of things.ate lunch ther and went back home.
she was angry at me at first for going out so late.cause i keep forgetting my things.
and den it rained.
so she was pissed.
and refused to talk to me.
and i dun care.listened to my mp3 all the way
but after reaching ther was okay already.

sunday went out at 1 to meet with ziyun and isabel.i reached first!
and ziyun cut her hair.cooooool!
went shopping at heeren.
she went to buy her friend's birthday present.and i went to buy my bag..
we went to heeren.shop here and ther dun have the thing she wan to buy.so i bought my bag.
20 bucks.omg.

den walked to ps to shop somemore.
was outside fresh imp.
den i was like.omg.that model damn shuai man!
and den.isabel went to talk to the model say.can i have your no.?
my fren wan.LOL.
it was a poster okayxzxzxz.
so we went in to look at the clothes.
den the guy from the shop came and talk to us.
he said
THE GUY IN THE POSTER WEARING THE SHIRT IS THIS ONE.
*points to a shirt*
and we burst out laughing.
heck.
that was damn comical luh.
i was like.whole face red.
he heard our whole conversation lah.
it goes like.
me: wah seh.damn shuai leh that model in the poster.
ziyun: ya lah! so shuai!
isabel: *walks to the poster* excuse me, can i have your no.? my fren wan.
me: *burst out laughing* WA LAO.
ziyun : ai seh!
3 of us walk in the shop
sales man: excuse me, the shirt the guy wearing is this one

LMAO LAH.
we were damn paiseh.
and was like.all face red.

den went mac.ate ice cream.and isabel met her sister.
finally bought a shirt at ip zone.
den we went of to tajong pagar? for our co concert.
reached ther the earliest and waited for others to reach.
a lot of people from other places also went.
tian yang they all came.den we went to SCH.
listened to the concert.
den.ziyun was like.falling asleep every minute.
cause.the songs all very long.
so i lent her my mp3 and she started listening.
so she is pratically wasting her money to go ther.
lol.but too bad its compulsory.


after tt.went to bugis for shopping.
den.went home at round 9 plus uh.
reached home and thankfully mummy didnt scold me.



monday had pd.
was okay uh.
was rushing my lit homework.
lol.
den.skip skip skip
lessons are boring.
stayed back watch the buskers festival for a while and went home.
the beat boxing damn cool lah.

oh ya.daddy came back home at midnight.

today had pe.
played badminton.
which my hand is aching now.
use too much right hand.
LOL.
and my hand was like.no strength to do anything.
rahhh!
had history.but practically no one was listening.cause.we got chinese test.
jaime and me was like.
ting xie each other luh.

den chinese had common test?
1 hour to do.
lucky tian xie han zi and yan yu all noe uh.
thanks jaime for helping (:

actually.got 2 duno how to write.
at the end of the paper.
i turn around wen teacher not looking and asked ziyun how to write.
she write her answers damn big lah.cause yuan bo wan copy.
but i cannot see the word i wan.cause her hand covering! AH!
so i asked yunni.and she pro uh.
write on hand big big let me see
LMAO.


changed.den got science.
yuan bo was begging me to help him do his lit homework.which is suppose to be handed in yesterday lastest.
after like.half an hour of beggin.i helped him did 2 questions.
ziyun did the rest 2 questions

lunch time concert was okay uh.
watched a while.den wen was max singing.
we quickly rushed out of the school.

went to see a shop.den went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home